Far East Organisation Children’s Garden
A waterpark and gardens to explore for the kids. Not only fun, but educational.
- Costs: Free
- Where to Buy Tickets: n/a
- How to Get There: Take MRT to Bayfront Station via the Circle Line (yellow) or Downtown Line (blue). Use Exit B when exiting the Bayfront MRT Station and follow the signs through the underground linkway. Enter Gardens by the bay by taking either the Dragonly Bridge or Meadow Bridge
- Times: 9am to 8pm
- Recommended Duration: 1-2 hours
- Best Time to Visit: Anytime during the day
- Tips: Don’t forget to bring towel and a change of clothes for the kids if they wish to particiipate in some water fun.