Gardens By The Bay
This must visit attraction is where nature meets technology. Scroll through the many themed garden areas, enjoy the night light and music show and more.
- Costs: There is no cost to enter the parklands, but most of the main attractions there have an entry fee
- Where to Buy Tickets: Please see individual attraction for pricing and where to purchase tickets
- How to Get There: Take MRT to Bayfront Station via the Circle Line (yellow) or Downtown Line (blue). Use Exit B when exiting the Bayfront MRT Station and follow the signs through the underground linkway. Enter Gardens by the bay by taking either the Dragonly Bridge or Meadow Bridge
- Times: Parklands Open 5am - 2am Every Day. Most attractions are open from 9am to 8pm
- Recommended Duration: 2 to 5 hours
- Best Time to Visit: Its most likely you have set aside only one day to visit the Gardens By The Bay, therefor the day will need to revolve around the Light Show which are on daily at 745pm and 845pm and last 15 minutes.
- Tips: If you finish visiting all the areas of the gardens and are just waiting around for the Light Show, kill some time with the delicious Satay's by the Bay food court.
- 18 Marina Gadens Dr