Marina Bay Sands
Singapores most iconic landmark. This famous hotel is a must see, and its view from the top an not be missed
- Costs: Accommodation for the hotel ranges from approximately SG$400 a night. The famous Infinity Pool only for MBS guests only.
- Where to Buy Tickets: Recommended to check your favourite hotel booking site for good deals
- How to Get There: Take MRT to Bayfront Station via the Circle Line (yellow) or Downtown Line (blue). Once at Bayfront station, follow signs to Marina Bay Sands. The MRT Station is connected to the Marina Bay sands and has numerous exits to get into the MBS
- Recommended Duration: 2 to 5 hours
- Best Time to Visit: Anytime
- Tips: On the basement level of the Marina Bay Sands shopping mall, there is a food court which is well priced. The food all around and in the Marina Bay Sands is can get expensive.
- 10 Bayfront Ave