Absorb in the breath taking views along the skyway walk at the top of the Supergrove Tree’s. This is the ultimate view of the Garden By the Bay parklands.
- Costs: If you buy your tickets at Gardens By The Bay it is SG$8 Adult, SG$5 Child
- Where to Buy Tickets: Online via official website
- How to Get There: Take MRT to Bayfront Station via the Circle Line (yellow) or Downtown Line (blue). Use Exit B when exiting the Bayfront MRT Station and follow the signs through the underground linkway. Enter Gardens by the bay by taking either the Dragonly Bridge or Meadow Bridge
- Times: 9am to 8pm
- Recommended Duration: 15 minutes
- Best Time to Visit: If you can be lucky enough to be on the Skyway during the Light Show, you wont beat that. But anytime is good aswell.
- Tips: So many people try to get on the Skyway during the light shows (7:45pm and 8:45pm), suggest going earlier incase you miss out. Also rain often closes this attraction too, if rain is forcasted, get this attraction done at any chance of the day