Spend the day exploring and viewing the large parklands amazing plants and garden displays. Walk or take a ride in a viewing cart.
- Costs: Free, if you want save the walk there are shuttle tours starting at SG$8
- Where to Buy Tickets: n/a
- How to Get There: Take MRT to Bayfront Station via the Circle Line (yellow) or Downtown Line (blue). Use Exit B when exiting the Bayfront MRT Station and follow the signs through the underground linkway. Enter Gardens by the bay by taking either the Dragonly Bridge or Meadow Bridge
- Times: 5am to 2am
- Recommended Duration: 1-3 hours (depending if walking or taking shuttle tour)
- Best Time to Visit: Recommend to see during the day, but night it is also lit up
- Tips: Singapore is always hot, the Outdoors Gardens is a massive area. Expect to get hot and sweaty the day you visit. If your fitness isn't the best or just prefer to take it easy, consider taking a shuttle tour around.
- 18 Marina Gadens Dr